If you have budget issues and need to solve your acoustical or noise control problem today just ask our sales staff how our Leasing Services Program works.
Buy now and pay later with up to 60 month financing on Acoustical Surfaces product purchases.
Leasing Services offers lease terms of up to 60 months on all Acoustical Surfaces products. On approved credit, facility owners, commercial corporations, churches and schools can apply for long term credit though Leasing Services to purchase Acoustical Surfaces acoustical or noise control products.
Acoustical Surfaces, Inc is NOT the direct lender purchaser and Leasing Services would engage in the sales contract. Acoustical Surfaces Inc. does not pre-qualify any loans. All loans are subject to the approval of Leasing Services. Leasing Services reserves the right to deny credit at any time. All applications must be submitted to United Leasing direct.
48 hour approval
How to obtain Financing:
(Order must be over $2,000 to receive financing)
- Who can lease? Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, Corporations, Government Agencies, Non-Profit Organizations, Tribal Governments, Schools, Hospitals, Restaurants, Manufacturers, Printing, Service Facilities, Food Stores and Retail.
- Call 800-448-0737 to verify products needed and quantities are correct.
- Get a Formal quote from the sales staff at Acoustical Surfaces.
- With quote in hand, call or email Dennis Biedrzycki at Leasing Services 877-834-8681 or email@example.com. Dennis will walk you though the entire process.
- Once financing is approved. Acoustical Surface will start the order process.
Sample Application: Download Sample Application
Get the products you need for your business along with many added benefits:
Improved Cash Flow
- Leasing allows for monthly payment, versus paying everything up front.
- Low, or no, downpayment required.
- Lower up-front processing costs, when compared to conventional financing.
- Allows you to add the “soft cost” of obtaining equipment to the lease payment (such as product delivery, installation).
An Incremental Source of Funding
Offers an additional source of credit, with out tapping into your other lines of credit
There are numerous tax benefits with product leasing. First and foremost, it is important that you consult with your financial advisor, CPA and/or accountant to carefully structure your lease purchase for optimum tax benefits. Be aware that every lease has its own unique circumstances which will impact your company.
In many cases, lease payments may be fully expensed and may accelerate tax deductions when compared to lengthy depreciation schedules.
What Can Be Leased?
Almost every product from Acoustical Surfaces, Inc can be leased to own. The program is set up at a basic lease program with a $1 buy out at the end. Which means you can lease all acoustical, soundproofing, noise control, sound control, and vibration control products.
What is the Approval Process?
A simple one-page application is all Leasing Services needs to get the process started. This application is accessible online at www.ula.net for your convenience, or call 877-834-8681 and ask for Dennis Biedrzycki. Once the application is complete, Leasing Services will take it from there. In most cases, it takes less than 24 hours to review.
More reasons why leasing is a good option:
- 100% Financing: Leasing allows minimal up-front costs, not the 20% to 30% up-front that banks require and with no additional collateral.
- Credit Lines: Leasing equipment leaves your existing credit lines available for short-term needs.
- Hedge Against Inflation: Through leasing you acquire use of equipment at today’s cost, while meeting rentals with tomorrow’s inflated dollars.
- Equity: Leasing removes the need for equity financing. It permits you to acquire the use of an asset without making a substantial down payment.
- Tax Position: Lease payments may be 100% tax deductible as an operating expense, as opposed to only depreciation and interest deductions for financed equipment.
- Budget Restrictions: Minimum cash outlay plus modest payments enable you to fit the lease into the tightest of budgets. When your spending schedule is severely limited, leasing makes it possible to obtain the equipment you need when you need it.
- Balance Sheet Effect: The effect of leasing on financial ratios is very favorable.
- Obsolescence: Provides regular equipment replacement, which increases productivity. Worn or inefficient machines are replaced as required through an established monthly lease budget.
- Flexible Credit Requirements: Leasing allows more room for innovative equipment and projects, without the bank hassles of tax returns, financials, business plans, etc…
- Creative Terms: Leasing provides you with a wide range of options: longer terms, flexible payment plans, easier monthly payments and competitive, fixed rates.
USE OF CAPITAL EQUIPMENT NOT OWNERSHIP GENERATES SAVINGS AND PROFITS.